Argus Baltic Transportation and Logistics 2015
Argus Baltic Transportation and Logistics 2015 was held on 19-20 March at the Radisson Blu Latvija Hotel, Riga, Latvia.
Leading feedstock suppliers and shippers for the energy and commodities industries together with representatives of state agencies and regulators met to discuss prospects and new opportunities for cargo transit through the Baltic ports.
Key conference highlights:
- Outlook for development of bulk oil and dry bulk cargoes transit through the Baltics
- New opportunities for the Baltic terminals amid changes in cargo flows from Russia
- Projects of rail infrastructure development in the Baltic states
- Main trends and options of development of port services market in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
Speakers at the event included:
- Guntars Jansons, Deputy Chief Engineer, JSC "Latvian Railway"
- Indra Freiberga, Senior Investment Advisor, Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA)
- Janis Zakovics, Deputy Director of the Energy Market and Infrastructure Department, Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Latvia
- Inita Luna, Director of Environment and Development Department, Freeport of Riga Authority
- Lars Pantzlaff, General Director, Ventspils nafta terminals
- Marcis Rozkalns, Leading Sales Specialist, Transit Logistics Services, Riga Central Terminal
- Janis Millers, Member of the Board, DG Terminals
- Dalia Gun, Marketing Specialist, Port of Klaipeda
- Viktor Zhilin, Development Director, Inspectorate
- Viktor Krasnyanskiy, Chairman of the Board, TransBaltic Oil
- Nikolay Rezvov, Managing Director, Transgarant
- Sergey Nartsev, Director, Logistics Department, BaltTransService
- Arturs Skadats, Chairman of the Board, Riga Fertilizer Terminal
- Alexander Redkin, Director, EuroChem Logistics International
- Olga Gopkalo, Leading Specialist, Morstroytechnology
Companies that attended included:
Freeport of Riga Authority, Freeport of Ventspils Authority, Ventbunkers, Ventspils nafta terminals, Vopak EOS, Riga Fertilizer Terminal, EuroChem Logistics International and more.
If you have any enquiries or suggestions regarding the 2015 event, please contact us using the details below:
+7 495 933 7571
More than 80 leading feedstock suppliers, shippers and members of state agencies and regulators attended the event. Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Kazakhstan and other countries were represented.
The full list of delegates:
Alpha Osta, Baltic Coal Terminal, Baltijas Tranzita Serviss, BaltTransService, DG Terminals, DNB banka, EuroChem Logistics International, Inspectorate, Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA), Freeport of Riga Authority, Freeport of Ventspils Authority, Klaipėdos nafta, Klasco, KROVINIU TERMINALAS, LatRosTrans, LATGRAN, JSC "Latvian Railway", LDZ Cargo, Monjasa, Morstroytechnology, Naftatrans, Neftetransservice, Oiltanking Sonmarin OY, Oiltanking Tallinn AS, Orlen, Petromarket, Port of Klaipeda, Port of Tallinn, Pro Logistic Services, Rail Expert Group, Reval-Oil OU, Riga Fertilizer Terminal, Riga Central Terminal, Sandmark Operations, SGS Latvija, SG-Trans, Sonoil, TengizTransGas, Totsa Total Oil Trading, TransBalticOil, Transgarant, Vangazu nafta, Ventbunkers, Ventspils nafta terminals, Vopak EOS, Wilson EuroCarriers.