ARGUS Fertilizer Brazil
Published weekly in English and Portuguese, this trusted service offers detailed coverage of the country’s four main trading regions, with 47 key price assessments. Opportunities, crop prices versus key NPK blends, charts displaying trends on imports and local prices are also included to give you the latest market developments.
- Nitrogen, including urea, sulphates and nitrates
- Phosphates, including MAP, DAP, TSP and SSP
- Phosphoric acid
- Phosphate rock
- Sulphuric acid
- Freight and port costs
- Comprehensive market coverage and inland prices for the country’s four main agricultural regions: Central-West (Rondonopolis, Sorriso, Catalao and Rio Verde), South (Rio Grande and Paranagua), Southeast (Uberaba, Uberlandia, Santos, Cubatao, Paulinia and Vitoria), and Matopiba (Itaqui, Luis Eduardo Magalhaes, Candeias and Aratu)
- 18 cfr Brazil prices
- 29 domestic price assessments, including five benchmark NPKs
- 12 international freight assessments
- Local logistics (12 road freight routes, port cost assessments and shipping line-ups for six major terminals: Rio Grande, Paranagua, Santos, Vitoria, Aratu and Itaqui)
- Brazilian barter system (agricultural products for NPKs)
- Demand fundamentals applied to main agricultural products: soybean, corn, sugar cane, coffee and cotton
- News coverage: Investments and strategy, mergers and acquisitions, output and crop performance, financial results, events and legislation
Customers that benefit
The Argus Fertilizer Brazil service is dedicated to comprehensively covering the Brazilian fertilizer market. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- International and domestic fertilizer producers benefit from Argus fertilizer pricing in the processing and procurement of raw materials and blending.
- Banks and trading companies utilise Argus fertilizer pricing and analysis as they provide financial resources to businesses supporting the advancement of agri-business. Traders involved in the buying and selling of fertilizers use our price assessments when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Blenders, wholesalers, retailers and co-operatives rely on Argus price assessments and market data, including logistical costs, to sell large volumes of fertilizers to farmers and retail outlets.