Join influential decision makers from across bitumen and road construction supply chains
With 391 road projects in the pipeline, valued at $467.6bn, Africa represents one of the fastest-growing continents in the infrastructure development scenario. The region is evolving and emerging into a prominent bitumen market offering tremendous opportunities to bitumen refiners, suppliers, road construction companies and technology providers.
In light of this, the Argus Africa Roads conference aims to be a truly pan-African event that gives you strategic insights into the prospect of doing business across the region.
Register your interest to join influential decision makers from road construction groups, road authorities. bitumen producers, traders and innovative service providers for two days of critical debate and networking in a relaxed and convivial setting.
With all eyes focused on the road construction projects, this is your chance to discuss the upcoming road construction and rehabilitation projects and their impact on bitumen demand, storage and logistics capacity, pricing issues and developments in the new IMO 2020 era that will have kicked in by next spring.
The event has been priced competitively to encourage greater industry participation and to provide a greater opportunity to network with a large number of bitumen suppliers, buyers and road construction companies.
Members on the conference advisory board include
- Saied Solomons, President, South African Road Federation (SARF) and Chief Executive Officer, Southern African Bitumen Association (SABITA)
- Anton Beloshapkin, Head of New Markets Development, Gazpromneft – Bitumen Materials
- Carlos Ordonez, Heavy Products Trader, Repsol
- Frank Ramsay Lartey, Chief Executive Officer, Platinum Seal and Core Construction, Ghana
- Alex Marais, Manager - Asphalt Additives, South East Asia, Africa and Gulf Region, Sasol
- Elias Mwape, Chief Executive Officer, Road Development Agency, Zambia
- Dickson Ndhlovu, Director for Planning and Design, Road Development Agency, Zambia
Event in numbers
Why you will benefit from attending this conference?
- Premium networking opportunities
- Sellers, suppliers and buyers in one place
- Industry experts and world-class speakers
- Vibrant and insightful panel discussions
- Discover innovations and new trends
- New lucrative business opportunities across southern Africa, east and west African markets
A good coverage of the main relevant topics and broad participation. Very attentive organizers and relevant topics
It was great to have a chance to share information about the bitumen market and meeting good companies
EAPA and ASMUD
The conference topics were quite interesting and I valued being there
For more information about Argus Africa Roads 2020, please contact us using the details below:
T: +971 4568 3946