- RED II: What does this mean for your business? Can the industry succeed in fulfilling new regulation?
- Capacities, price-drivers, new projects: All you need to know on the latest in biodiesel and ethanol.
- Global markets: Are you hoping to source more waste-based feedstocks from Asia? How much UCO does China have? Is Brazil becoming an importers market for ethanol? Are global markets developing at this time of change?
- The evolution of the biorefinery: Have you capitalised fully on the DDGS markets? Are you interested in new opportunities in biomaterials? How can a biorefinery maximise profits and reduce costs?
- HVO and biojet: New opportunities in new sectors for the biodiesel market? HVO capacity, their market share of waste-based feedstocks. New projects in HVO.
Join the market-makers at the industry's number one event
Book now to save up to £500 with your early bird discount
Expert speakers in 2018 included:
- Andreas Bodenmuller, Head of Trade, Verbio
- Dickon Posnett, Director of Corporate Affairs, Argent Energy
- Martinho Ono, Chief Executive Officer, SCA Trading
- Anders Kleve Svela, Senior Fuel Product Manager, Circle K Norge
- Rachel Solomon Williams, Head of Low Carbon Fuels Division, Department for Transport
- Kona Haque, Head of Research, ED&F Man
- Raffaello Garofalo, Secretary General, European Biodiesel Board
- Emmanuel Desplechin, Secretary-General, ePURE
- Jan Henke, Director, ISCCGiovanni Gianni, Biodiesel Commercial Manager, Cargill
- David Sudolsky, CEO, Anellotech
- Carlos Ocampo, Director, EMEA Biorefining, Novozymes
- Pharoah Le Feuvre, Renewable Energy Division, International Energy Agency
- Elmar Baumann, Managing Director, VDB
Download your copy of the biofuels sponsorship pack to find out how you can position your organisation as an industry leader through branding, speaking and exhibiting opportunities.