- More versatility in the agenda - This year's agenda will include debates, interactive discussions and exclusive networking opportunities while addressing key developments in the MTBE industry.
- Extended networking opportunities - You will get over 7 hours of focused networking opportunities, in addition to which we will be hosting a networking reception and business lunches to maximize your networking time
- Pre-event networking tool - View and access the full delegate list with real time updates on new attendees. You can also contact attendees, arrange and schedule meetings and view other's calendars.
MTBE’s opportunities in the challenging oxygenates market
How will MTBE producers remain competitive in current challenging times? With more alternatives in the oxygenates market, as well as the emerging electric vehicle industry, how will this impact the gasoline and oxygenates market, especially MTBE? Is there a possibility that MTBE producers will retrofit to ETBE to stay competitive? Will growth in other MTBE applications such as MMA be sufficient to support the demand for MTBE?
Join us for this one-day conference for in-depth insights from the main participants in the gasoline and oxygenates industry, as well as networking among your peers.
Topics of discussion include:
- The impact of fuel policies on demand for MTBE
- Are we going into MTBE supply glut? How can companies diversify their customer bases to deal with this?
- Latest updates on upcoming MTBE production projects. Hear the perspectives of the key MTBE buyers
- Tight competition among MTBE, ETBE and high-octane gasoline in the fuel market
- How will Asian gasoline demand and spec changes impact the MTBE market?
- Price dynamics: exploring factors affecting methanol and MTBE price trends and forecasts and much more!
Reasons to attend
Countries that attended in the past include:
For more information about Argus Asia MTBE Conference, please contact us using the details below:
T: +65 6496 9992