The Argus Global Crude Challenges 2020 conference took place online on 21 April, featuring speeches by Argus analysts from Houston, Singapore, London and Moscow, as well as representatives from BP, EY and Aveva, who shared their views on the current situation in the crude market, analysed the economic situation and answered live questions from online delegates. Over 170 participants from 20 countries took part in the event.
If you want to keep abreast of the main market news watch the broadcast of the online conference at your convenience and download the presentations of the international Argus experts with a detailed analysis of the oil market situation for only 149 Euro + 20% VAT.
Argus global crude experts
Discussion topics include:
- What will happen to Russian crude shipments to international markets after the new OPEC + agreement? How will the drop in supply affect prices?
- Coronavirus hit world economy and triggered sharp energy demand decrease globally. How will demand change in the short term?
- Prices for Urals reached a two-decade low in March. How did this affect profitability and exports?
- Saudi Arabia offered crude at record discounts in March. How has the share of OPEC, Russia and the US in the global market changed?
- China is back to the market and absorbs record crude supplies. Are Urals deliveries to the country to stay at their current highest level?
Benefits of Argus Online Conference
Markets analysis and forecasts from world-leading experts
Opportunity to ask any of the speakers and get the answer online
Access to the complete set of materials from the online briefing