ARGUS AdBlue® and DEF Monitor
The Argus AdBlue® and DEF Monitor service (which includes our new DEF Weekly report), is the only independent resource tracking the global AUS 32 (AdBlue, DEF, ARLA 32) markets. The service delivers proprietary data alongside expert coverage and analysis of new and emerging worldwide activity, market drivers and key trends.
Featuring comprehensive maps, charts and data , as well as in-depth commentary, The Monitor is the ideal reference for all industry stakeholders in need of business-focused research that is easy to use and, crucially, easy to apply in your work environment.
- Stay on top of industry news and major developments
- Access critical, hard-to-obtain AUS 32 pricing/cost data
- Analyse the competitive landscape for AdBlue, DEF and ARLA 32 markets
- Track developments in supply and logistics networks
- Discover new markets and opportunities
- Developments in the AUS 32 supply chain in Europe, North America and Brazil, through primary research and interactions with the market
- Key industry news and developments
- AdBlue, DEF and ARLA 32 demand in Europe, North America, Brazil and India
- AUS 32 supply and retail network
- Informative maps, charts and data
- Global urea price developments
- DEF weekly report (includes truck-load pricing at terminals in Chicago, Los Angeles, DFW, Atlanta, Denver and Philadelphia along with timely market updates on the global AUS 32 markets)
AdBlue® is a registered trademark of the VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie).VDA offers further information on its website.