ARGUS Ukrainian Oil Products
Argus Ukrainian Oil Products is a daily report on the Ukrainian oil products market.
- Jet fuel
- Fuel oil
- Crude and gas condensate
- Reformate, alkylate, MTBE and benzene fractions>/li>
- Prompt price analysis
- Trade data
- Detailed review of events and exclusive news
- Transparent price assessment methodology
- Analysis of Ukraine’s oil products market, with comments from market participants
- Analytical reviews and statistical information on oil products imports, exports, production and consumption, as well as long-term and spot transactions using formula-based pricing
- Sellers' prices for wholesale cargoes of A-95 and A-92 gasoline, diesel and jet fuel for delivery by rail
- Price assessments for gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and fuel oil on a fob Rotterdam, cif northwest Europe and fob western Mediterranean basis
- Contract and spot price assessments for imported cargoes of A-95, A-92 gasoline and diesel on Ukraine’s borders, at the Novograd-Volynsky terminal and at ports
- A-92 and A-95 gasoline prices on an fca Kagamlykskaya (Kremenchug refinery), fca Shebelinka (Shebelinsky gas refinery), cpt Korosten (Mozyr and Novopolotsk refineries) and fca northwest Ukraine (Mazeikiai refinery) basis
- Diesel prices on an fca Kagamlykskaya (Kremenchug refinery), fca Shebelinka (Shebelinsky GPP), fca Novograd-Volynsky (Russian refineries), cpt Korosten (Mozyr and Novopolotsk refineries), fca northwest Ukraine (Mazeikiai refinery) and fob Ukrainian ports (Black Sea and Mediterranean and other refineries) basis
- Comparative efficiency indexes for exports of Belarusian oil products and Russian diesel supplied by pipeline to Ukraine and northwest Europe
- Assessed prices for imported gasoline from Belarus and Lithuania, as well as diesel from Belarus, Russia, Lithuania, the Black Sea, Mediterranean and other regions, adjusted for sales locations in Ukraine
- Importers of oil products will need the information in this publication to determine prices for large wholesale cargoes on Ukraine’s domestic market; to trade or purchase fuel to supply retail fuel networks; to calculate the cost of imported oil products and assess the benefits of buying fuel from a particular producer for further sale; to calculate the financial performance of their own sales units and for transfer pricing.
- Ukrainian producers of oil products can use this publication to compare prices on the domestic wholesale market with the cost of imported fuels; to decide on prices for large wholesale cargoes and assess prices offered by competitors on Ukraine’s wholesale market for trading purposes; for settlements with wholesale buyers and consumers who buy Ukrainian-produced fuels at prices based on formulas indexed to European price assessment.
- Exporters of oil products to Ukraine can use this publication to compare the efficiency and assess the profitability of selling motor fuels to Ukraine and northwest Europe; to monitor price movements in the Ukrainian market compared with other regional markets; for settlements with Ukrainian importers who buy foreign fuel at prices based on formulas indexed to European price assessments; to assess the performance of the whole supply chain from their refinery to the Ukrainian trading hub where fuel is being sold wholesale and for transfer pricing.
- Customs, anti-monopoly and government authorities can use this publication to assess customs duties and taxes on imports and exports of oil products; to evaluate market transparency; to use market mechanisms and to help ensure compliance with anti-monopoly laws for pricing in the wholesale and retail sectors.
+38 044 207 12 87