The MTBE and ETBE industry is growing, led by increased gasoline consumption in key areas around the world. This is primarily because of countries enforcing stringent gasoline standards and growing vehicle fleets. But there are strict MTBE gasoline by weight allowances that will vary depending on the gasoline grade and local market.
But what are the details of these variables, what risks might be involved, and how will you know what to look out for now and in the future? How will MTBE compete with renewable fuels and other alternative high-octane components? And what is the future of the ETBE market?
With more than 65 combined years of global petrochemical experience, including more than 25 years directly in the fuels and octane consulting space, Argus’ experts will help you determine what trends to track and how to stay competitive in today’s ever-changing global markets.
ARGUS Fuels and Octane Consulting Services
Improve your understanding of the fuels and octane market and devise strategies for success with tailor-made research performed by Argus’ in-house fuels and octane experts.
- Obtain independent insights: The Argus Consulting Services team builds from the latest market data to provide unique insight.
- Get local and global perspectives: We provide “boots on the ground” knowledge gathered through our extensive local and global network of more than 75 dedicated consultants with experience across multiple industry sectors.
- Utilise our end-to-end viewpoints: Our consultants track feedstocks (such as LPG, naphtha) and all key derivative products so that you have a completely integrated view of how your business fits into the marketplace.
- Data you can trust: Our forecasts are based on our comprehensive database of historic and current information and our daily engagement in the market. We do not purchase data, so our short- to long-term forecasts are more solid and dependable and are essential for quantifying investment risk for you.
- See scenario-based forecasts: We present you with scenario-based forecasts for supply, demand and market prices so that investors can evaluate returns based on different potential future market directions. You also get to choose scenarios that you believe are most likely to occur.
- Find the answers you are looking for: Argus consultants advise you on how to formulate your strategies whenever and wherever you need it.
Key customisable features
- Market studies
- Price analysis and forecasting
- Supply, infrastructure and logistics strategy
- Investment and transaction support
- Policy and regulation
Global markets covered
Customers that benefit
- Government agencies/regulatory bodies
- Professional services
- Investors/private equity
- Trading organisations/financial services