ARGUS Metals International
The Argus Metals International service is your trusted source for comprehensive daily non-ferrous market intelligence.
This service provides the latest accurate, unbiased pricing and reporting from global non-ferrous markets, including minor metals, rare earths, ferro-alloys, base metals and non-ferrous scrap.
It also offers indexation-standard assessments used and trusted in non-ferrous markets around the world, including minor metals, base metals premiums, ferro-alloys and rare earth elements.
- Access to the Argus Metals platform, your dedicated, global platform: Receive the very latest market reporting from around the world, quickly and conveniently.
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for your key prices and markets.
- Perform in-depth analysis, quickly and easily: Use powerful analytical tools such as custom graphing, the Argus Alloy calculator and more.
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions.
- Receive daily market reporting and intelligence: Get key headlines, insightful commentaries and pricing snapshots delivered to your inbox.
- Get full market clarity: Stay up to date with the what, where and why via continuous, expert, global coverage.
- Specialty and minor metals, including lithium, cobalt, manganese, tungsten and more
- Rare earths, including praseodymium, neodymium, cerium and more
- Ferro-alloys, including chrome ore, manganese ore, ferro-tungsten and more
- Base metals, including nickel, copper, aluminium, zinc, lead and more
- More than 700 global price assessments
- A global service with teams in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and the Americas
- Exchange data available from the LME, CME Group’s Comex and Nymex, and SHFE
- Breaking news from the world’s non-ferrous markets, wherever you are
- In-depth analysis of key developments, giving you a greater understanding
- Independent, transparent and trusted methodology
Customers that benefit
The Argus Metals International service provides daily price assessments, as well as incisive news and analysis from our team of market experts. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders involved in the buying and selling of non-ferrous metals globally use the Argus Metals International service's prices as accurate and impartial references when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Batteries manufacturers for the fast-growing electric vehicle market use the Argus Metals International service's prices as reliable references when sourcing key materials, such as lithium products from China.
- Magnets manufacturers in North America index to the Argus Metals International service's assessments, ensuring reliable supply of rare earth metals from overseas.
- Mining companies looking for financing use our market data and prices to create the next stage of their business plan, knowing that ore prices are dependent on concentrates and finished metals.
- Recyclers in the electronics, aluminium and other industries use the Argus Metals International service's prices when purchasing scrap and for sales indexation. Our exchange data feeds also provide businesses with supply certainty, at sustainable prices.