ARGUS LNG Daily
Find the latest spot price assessments, market-moving news and comprehensive analysis in the Argus LNG Daily.
We are experts in providing a global perspective on the international LNG markets and offer accompanying market commentary to all industry news. We even feature price snapshots for US and European natural gas markets and global crude indexes.
- Northeast Asia des (ANEA): Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
- Northeast Asian LNG forward swaps assessments
- Southeast Asian des (ASEA): Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia
- China des
- India des
- Atlantic basin fob
- Trinidad and Tobago fob
- Northwest Europe des
- Iberian Peninsula des
- Iberian Peninsula reload fob
- Italy des
- Turkey des
- Greece des
- West Africa fob (AWAF): Angola, Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea
- Australia fob: North West Shelf, Pluto and Darwin
- Middle East fob (Europe-bound)
- Middle East fob (Asia-bound)
- Middle East-India (MEI) Index
- Australia Wallumbilla gas month-ahead (AWX)
- Australia Victoria gas month-ahead (AVX)
- Gladstone oil-indexed fob
- Gladstone spot fob
- Latin America: Brazil des; Argentina des; Altamira, Mexico des; Manzanillo, Mexico des and Chile des
- Spot cargo supply and demand
- Key shipping movements
- Forward pricing
- Crude price snapshots
- Gas-oil comparisons
Customers that benefit
The Argus LNG Daily service is an essential source of information for those seeking the latest in global LNG news and analysis. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders use our LNG services to stay informed of the latest supply and demand trends and to respond quickly to changes. We offer snapshot overviews of global prices, as well as detailed charts covering all major aspects of the LNG market including supply, shipping and freight.
- Analysts needing to stay on top of all key developments in the LNG market find our report an invaluable source of information.
- Researchers involved in the LNG industry value our detail-oriented market insight for a clear vision into the global markets. Our news and commentary offer the insight our clients need.