ARGUS Marine Fuels
The Argus Marine Fuels service is your comprehensive source of daily bunker prices for all key global markets, plus the latest market-moving news.
Providing global coverage, intelligent analysis and access to unique market data, the service is a must-have for anyone involved with shipping, refining and the trading of marine fuels.
As the industry transitions to new sulphur regulations, the Argus Marine Fuels service is your trusted source for clarity on the increasingly complex marine fuels market.
- North America
- South America
- Mideast Gulf
- Clear, transparent methodology developed with the industry
- High-sulphur IFO380 and IFO180 prices
- MGO prices
- RMK 500 cst assessments in Rotterdam and Seattle
- ECA-compliant 0.1pc sulphur bunker prices
- LNG vs MGO price comparison in northwest Europe and the US Gulf
- Residual fuel oil wholesale cargo prices
- Global market-moving news daily
Customers that benefit
The Argus Marine Fuels service provides unique market data and intelligent analysis of the increasingly complex marine fuels market. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Shipowners and charterers can track the price of various bunker fuels to aid decision-making processes.
- Marine fuel blenders and resellers can track the price of various bunker fuels to make the best decisions about their products and strategy.
- Marine fuel traders and brokers can rely on our data throughout the trade, from pre-trade analysis to settlement prices for term delivery.
- Analysts that need to stay on top of key market developments find our service an invaluable source of information.
- Financial institutions use Argus data and insights to value deals and construct sensible financial products.