Argus is following CDC, federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines for the Argus Americas Crude Summit 2022.
Individuals should take personal responsibility for their health and safety and for that of others near them. While networking opportunities will be in a large room to allow for spacing out, please be mindful and respect the comfort levels of other delegates during the conference.
Argus safety and health guidelines include:
- All Argus employees onsite at the conference will be vaccinated and will wear masks.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all conference participants. If you are unvaccinated or unable to wear a mask you are encouraged to join the event virtually.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past ten days we ask you to join the conference virtually.
- Argus will provided social distancing in the meeting space and the conference room will be set at 75% capacity.
- Argus endeavors to provide minimal touchpoints at the event including utilizing the virtual platform, no printed programs or attendee lists onsite, questions to speakers will be submitted through the virtual platform, touchpoints will be reduced in the lunch and break areas. For further information on the hotel’s safety and health guidelines please click here.
All the above is subject to change to meet changing regulations from the CDC, state and local authorities, and to comply with hotel policies in response to the pandemic.