Global price reporting agency Argus cordially invites you to take part in the 15th Argus LPG Moscow 2021 conference, which will be held in Moscow on 23-24 June 2021.
The global LPG market has been less affected by the Covid-19 pandemic than other energy markets. What is the reason for the LPG market stability, how has the consumption structure changed, and what changes are coming down from the regulatory bodies?
At the same time, competition between market players is getting more intense as new capacities are being launched. The development of projects in Russia and Kazakhstan, the largest LPG producers in the CIS market, will certainly lead to changes in product flows.
Key topics of discussion:
- How Covid-19 affected the global LPG supplies;
- What is next for the European liquefied petroleum gas market: challenges and prospects;
- Recent market trends in Russia and the CIS;
- Russian LPG exports to China: expectations and reality;
- LPG market development in Central Asia;
- Rail deliveries are the backbone of LPG supplies in Russia and the CIS. LPG rail car lease rates;
- Strengthening the role of petrochemical industry as an LPG consumer;
- Russian LPG markets and key supply destinations.
The conference every year attracts more than 250 delegates from Russia and the CIS, Eastern and Western Europe, the Caspian region, the Middle East and Eastern Asia.
Early bird rate (expires 21 May 2021). € 1500 + 20% VAT
Standard rate. € 2000 + 20% VAT
Benefits of Argus Online Conference
Markets analysis and forecasts from world-leading experts
Opportunity to ask any of the speakers and get the answer online
Access to the complete set of materials from the online briefing