Perks for the Integer group include:
- Complimentary guestroom internet
- Complimentary wifi in main lobby and meeting room space
- 15% discount on dinner at Nellie Cashman’s, Deseo, & Brittlebrush restaurants
- 10% discount on breakfast & lunch at Nellie Cashman’s, Deseo, & Brittlebush restaurants
- 10% discount on posted green fees in effect at time of program for individual bookings
- Complimentary 24-hour access to the fitness center, with weight-training room
- Complimentary 24-hour access to Adult Relaxation pool/Jacuzzi (pools are heated and arctic cooled)
- Complimentary access to Adventure Pool with Lazy river and swim up bar
- Complimentary individual transfers to/from Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping/dinning/entertainment
- Overnight self-parking at $14 per night
Attendees are able to relax by the heated adult pool or hit the driving range between meetings. This gorgeous property also features a lazy river pool and slides, it's a great place to bring the whole family!
We have negotiated a special room rate of $259 per night (down from $359 per night), plus perks for attendees of the DEF Forum who stay at the Westin Kierland. If you would like to reserve a room use this link to get the special rates.