|2 day conference pass (5-6 March 2019)||€1,699|
|Small emitters 2 day conference pass rate**
(5-6 March 2019)
*As the conference is being held in The Netherlands, all delegate tickets are subject to VAT. EU/non-EU businesses may be able to reclaim VAT charged through their local tax office. Please click here for more information. Please note that paying by invoice will incur a 5% administration charge per registered delegate.
Book your attendee pass here
2 day conference pass includes:
- Two day pass to participate in all main conference sessions
- Networking lunch, refreshment breaks on both days
- Networking drinks reception on the evening of first day
- One set of conference documentation
**Small emitters 2 day conference pass includes items listed above:
An enterprise must meet the following requirements in order to purchase a delegate pass at this discounted rate:
- Your enterprise must have installations subject to the EU ETS regulations
- The total carbon emissions of all installations collectively, subject to the EU ETS, must not exceed 200,000 metric tonnes CO2e per year. The full amount of your company's emissions will be
- taken into account as opposed to specified subsidiaries
- Enterprises receiving free allocations are eligible for this discount provided they meet the above criteria
- Argus will base emissions on historical data, from the previous reporting year, rather than projected emissions for the current year
For further information on registration, group bookings and for any accommodation enquiries, contact the logistics team on:
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7780 4341
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. Argus Emissions Markets will provide participants with a high-level update and detailed analysis of carbon markets. The sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.
Terms and conditions