Join a line-up of expert speakers as they debate and discuss the important challenges that fuel oil and marine fuel industry currently faces
- Residual fuel oil in the global market and the impact of trade relations and market conditions
- Future supply, demand, blending and pricing dynamics
- Feedstocks and bottom of the barrel market developments: Carbon black, slurry oil, VGO, etc.
- The role of LNG, biofuels, methanol, hydrogen and ammonia in the bunker sector and the impact of the fuels on the conventional bunker market
- What is needed to incentivize higher usage of alternative fuels, what infrastructure needs to be developed and how are ship owners assessing their options?
- Refiner’s view on future opportunities in the bunker fuel market and investments
- The role of carbon trading and what market participants need to know
- Upcoming alternative fuels technology and developments