- Increasing flexibility at your plant and a technical focus on gasoline blending
- Working in a market where operations need to be flexible
- How can refineries increase flexibility to adapt to a volatile market?
- Sourcing strategies for bio-components that will help improve flexibility
- Looking at the need to improve tank flexibility
- Understanding how to blend components, including aromatics, ethanol, methanol
- How can companies make calculations on what to blend?
- What can be done with high-octane components?
- Exploring the pricing of ETBE and the benefits of blending for higher fuel quality
*Includes time for coffee and networking during the afternoon workshop
John Spencer, Senior Consultant, Red Red Kite
Bo Gleerup, CEO Founder, Nordic Green