Shape, innovate, and connect to the future.
The pre-eminent Mediterranean conference on crude and products storage and logistics
Strong global demand for crude and products storage infrastructure indicates there will be significant market growth over the coming years. More and more industry players are expanding their storage capacities and improving road infrastructure. Potential to capitalise on growing markets makes it an exciting time to be working in the bulk liquid storage and logistics sectors.
Join us in June in Valletta, Malta to meet with fellow decision-makers to discuss the latest challenges and newest opportunities in the industry.
Topics on the agenda will include:
- How will global trade flows affect the storage landscape in the Mediterranean region?
- What can be learned from international markets such as the US, the Middle East and North Africa?
- What new shipping routes and opportunities do we see emerging?
- How can shipping companies work more effectively with ports?
- IMO 2020 — Are you ready?
- What are the latest innovations that will enhance your competitive advantage?
Why attend the 2019 conference?
Connect with senior decision-makersThis conference attracts key players from the entire value chain from across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East
Learn from peersCreate new partnerships through high-level dialogue with fellow industry leaders
Local site visitBenefit from on-the-ground experience with a visit to a local terminal
Last year's speakers included:
Past attendees have included:
Alkion Terminals | HG Storage International Limited | BIMCO | HORIZON TERMINALS LTD | BSR Shipbrokers | Meroil, S.A. | CLH | Port of Port-la-Nouvelle (France) | Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos CLH, s.a. | Port of Tarragona | DECAL ESPAÑA S.A.U. | SARAS TRADING | Dow Chemical Company | Standic B.V. | Emra, Turkey | ENI | TEPSA | Enics| Tradebe Port Services (TPS) | European Commission | Vopak Terminal Algeciras | GEOSEL | Vopak Terquisma | Gulf Petrochem and many more…