ARGUS Latin America Energy
The Argus Latin America Energy service provides reliable, in-depth analysis and pricing information for a changing Latin American market.
This weekly business intelligence service includes news, prices and analysis of the Latin American oil, natural gas and electricity sectors.
Our independent service offers critical information on the latest developments across the region’s upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. And it provides a concise overview of intelligent analysis on country-specific and regional market trends, price movements, trade flows and investment climates.
- Crude oil
- Refined products
- Natural gas/LNG
- Conventional power: hydroelectricity, coal, fuel oil, geothermal, diesel
- Unconventional power: biomass, wind, solar
- In-depth news and analysis of supply and demand trends, capacity data, acquisitions, projects and new market participants
- Energy policy development on a country-specific basis
- Production, trade and pricing statistics for crude and products
- Regional and country-specific import and export movements
Customers that benefit
Anyone involved in the Latin American oil or gas sector, or planning to invest in these rapidly changing markets, will find the Argus Latin America Energy service essential. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Exploration and production companies use our information to keep up-to-date with evolving energy policies, trade flows and prices.
- Financial players depend on our in-depth knowledge of market trends, national energy policies and updates on new projects and acquisitions.
- National and international energy companies need first-hand information about imports and exports, production, and crude and refined products trends at regional and country levels.