The C5 and hydrocarbon resins industry has experienced a fundamental shift in the past few years, going from acute shortages to a glut of products in the markets. Producers, industrial chemicals companies, chemical distributors, traders and technology providers all need to understand how this will play out, especially in light of new entries into the global market.
But what risks are involved, and how will you know what to look out for now and in the future?
Argus’ C5 and hydrocarbon resins service is the only global service of its kind. With more than 30 years of global petrochemical and C5 and hydrocarbon resins consulting experience, Argus’ experts will help you determine what trends to track and how to stay competitive in today’s ever-changing global markets.
ARGUS C5 and Hydrocarbon Resins Consulting Services
Improve your understanding of the C5 and hydrocarbon resins market and devise strategies for success with tailor-made research performed by Argus’ in-house C5 and hydrocarbon resins experts.
- Obtain independent insights: The Argus Consulting Services team builds from the latest market data to provide unique insight.
- Get local and global perspectives: We provide “boots on the ground” knowledge gathered through our extensive local and global network of more than 75 dedicated consultants with experience across multiple industry sectors.
- Utilise our end-to-end viewpoints: Our consultants track feedstocks (such as gas, naphtha) and all key derivative products so that you have a completely integrated view of how your business fits into the marketplace.
- Data you can trust: Our forecasts are based on our comprehensive database of historical and current information and our daily engagement in the market. We do not purchase data, so our short- to long-term forecasts are more solid and dependable and are essential for quantifying investment risk for you.
- See scenario-based forecasts: We present you with scenario-based forecasts for supply, demand and market prices so that investors can evaluate returns based on different potential future market directions. You also get to choose scenarios that you believe are most likely to occur.
- Find the answers you are looking for: Argus consultants advise you on how to formulate your strategies whenever and wherever you need it.
Key customisable features
- Market studies
- Price analysis and forecasting
- Supply, infrastructure and logistics strategy
- Investment and transaction support
- Policy and regulation
Global markets covered
- Aromatic resin oil
- Hydrogenated and non-hydrogenated tackifier resins
- SIS/SBS thermoplastic elastomers
- Natural and synthetic rubbers
- Polyethylene and polypropylene polymers
- Acrylates for adhesive applications
Customers that benefit
- Government agencies/regulatory bodies
- Professional services
- Investors/private equity
- Trading organisations/financial services