Asia's annual platform for global ferrous markets
Meet over 150 key market participants from across the entire supply chain as you discuss the future of the iron and steel industry in Asia and the rest of the world.
The Argus Asia Ferrous Conference will bring together upstream, midstream and downstream players to tackle the internal and external factors that are creating an environment of change, challenge and opportunity.
To remain commercially viable, the industry will need to be agile in its response to changes by adjusting to the use of new technologies, adapting production and logistical processes, managing new raw material sources and lobbying for support from relevant authorities.
Argus Asia Ferrous will provide the connections and information to deal with these exciting times.
Highlights for 2020 include:
- Iron ore pricing is changing, on the sea, on the wave - where is it headed?
- IMO2020's impact on dry bulk shipping
- Steel 2030: steelmaking produces 9% of global emissions: how will that be abated?
- The future is electric - how fast will Asia move to EAF technology?
- 3D printing: will it cut into demand
- Blockchain is seeing first use: how fast will take up be?
- How will digitization, automation affect steel stockholding operations?
- Demand drivers: auto is being revolutionized. Will steel demand see the same?
- Futures linked procurement: Automakers BMW & Volvo are interested: will European steel companies bite?
Join us on 27th February for the exclusive cocktail reception organised to help you do business in a relaxed and convivial setting
Network and do business with some of the industry's sharpest minds during the drinks reception which will be held in Paribatra (pronounced ‘boripat’) from 6.00 pm on 27th February. As the hotel’s exclusive helicopter arrival and departure lounge on the 37th floor, Paribatra honours the first aircraft designed and built in Siam, the Paribatra bomber, making it a fascinating venue dedicated to the spirit and history of Thai aviation and a unique spot for enjoy the city’s stunning views.
For more information about Argus Asia Ferrous Conference, please contact us using the details below:
T: +65 6496 9921