Conference pass includes:
- Entry to all sessions from the opening on 19 June to the close of the main conference on 20 June
- Access to the evening drinks reception on 19 June
- Access to all networking lunches and refreshments breaks through the days attended
- One set of conference documentation (speaker permitting)
- Log-in to the conference networking app, giving you the full attendee list including messaging feature
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee.
** Local Chinese delegates should register through Minmetals.
Contact Chen Qi
Tel: +86 10-6016 9179
** Foreign companies operating in PRC China (FCOC in short) are entitled to discounts when they register through Minmetals. FCOC refer to wholly-owned foreign companies, sino-foreign joint-venture companies, sino-foreign joint cooperation companies, foreign companies’ representative offices in PRC China etc. Foreign company is defined by the location of its headquarters for legal and tax purposes. legal and tax purposes.
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Argus Asia Specialty Metals 2019 conference is to provide participants with a high-level update on the developments in the rare earths and minor metals markets.
Terms and Conditions