- Agri biomass – a viable alternative for diversification
Challenges of aggregation, logistics and consumption technologies
- What different commodities are being used for fuel blends and the challenges with aggregation?
- What are the benefits of utilising agricultural feeds?
- What are the current logistical challenges including security of supply?
- How are buyers changing their sourcing strategies and supply chains?
- What consumption technologies are needed for processing?
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is designed for biomass players working in and out of the Nordic and Baltic region looking to evaluate the use of agricultural residues in their fuel mix. It's designed for Heads of Biomass Departments, Heads of Fuel, Sourcing and Import Managers who are looking to restructure their supply structures and secure biomass sources for future contracts, and Export and Supply Managers, who are looking to work collaboratively and learn how to best meet demand by utilising new sources of feedstock.
Why you should attend the workshop?
Your time spent at the workshop will involve understanding the new interest in agricultural residues, economics of this new market and best practice. You will leave the workshop with a greater understanding of how to safeguard against a future lack of supply by utilising new feed, and understand viewpoints from different regions. Work closely with peers in this interactive setting, learn best practices for future trade, and start to build long-term business relationships.Led by:
Didzis Palejs, Head of Agri Biomass, CM Biomass
** Refreshments will be served throughout the workshop