- Keynote welcome from the Portuguese Secretary for Environment and Energy
- Big Energy in Europe: hear updates on the EU ETS and discover new opportunities in the voluntary space.
- Hitting €100: looking at the current status and future of EUA pricing.
- The CBAM plan: discover how Europe is preparing for this adjustment.
- Receive case study insight for practical solutions from North American compliance markets.
- Do you have questions on EU ETS? Discover more in a keynote presentation from the EU Commission.
- Heavy industry focus - explore technologies of the future and discuss the topics that matter to you most in the heavy industries CFO roundtable.
- The integration of the maritime sector—how will this play out in real time?
- Look ahead to 2040 with progressive insights on the next phase for CCUS and ETS.
- Demystifying the role of financial intermediaries in the carbon space.
- Get a global perspective on developing carbon markets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Case study: what goes into developing a nature based voluntary carbon off-set?
- What is a REC and how can they collaborate with the carbon market to help Europe reach it’s net zero goals.
The leading event for both compliance and voluntary carbon markets, carbon technology updates, and policy analysis
In the wake of new legislative reforms to the EU ETS being confirmed, and as voluntary carbon markets continue to shift and evolve, the Argus Carbon Markets & Regulation Conference returns to Lisbon, Portugal on 5-7 July 2023, to provide necessary insights for your company to remain competitive and aware of the upcoming opportunities within Europe and globally.
This is your opportunity to stay up to date on the latest market dynamics through panel discussions, fire side chats, and presentations with industry peers and policy makers in-person. Join market-makers in defining both the compliance and voluntary carbon market by booking your place today.
Book now to save €800 with the super early bird rate.
ContentTwo days of content delivered by senior government officials and leading industry experts.
Global perspectivesHear key updates and case studies from Europe, America, and Asia.
NetworkingAmple opportunity to network across the drinks receptions and refreshment breaks.