- What is driving gasoline markets across China, the Middle East and southern Africa?
- West Africa gasoline demand
- Nigeria — Dangote refinery: Expected timeline and how much domestic demand this refinery will cover
- Nigeria — Specs: Will the Dangote refinery push spec tightening on sulphur and benzene?
- West Africa region: Gasoline demand growth? Should significant spec changes be expected?
- West Africa supply and demand projections for the coming five years
- European E10 gasoline — is liquidity improving on paper markets for the non-oxy quote? Is oxy liquidity decreasing?
- US Atlantic gasoline demand — how will the Philadelphia refinery capacity closure continue impacting European exports?
- US specification changes — the effect of tier 3 and benzene restrictions on octanes
- Asian light-end balances after the start-up of new mega-complexes (Hengli, Rapid, Rongsheng and Hengyi Brunei)
- Global blend mandates and regulations on bio-component blends in gasoline
- Winning strategies for achieving optimal gasoline blending to improve margins, and much more
The premier meeting place for the global gasoline industry
The Argus Global Gasoline conference is your opportunity to join gasoline suppliers, blenders, traders, distributors, and blending component producers to debate and strategise on the future of gasoline supply and the demand landscape.
Book now to save €500 with your super early-bird discount.
Expert speakers at the 2020 event include:
Gergely Tóth, MOL Group
This event has become the cornerstone of world gasoline business in such a short time. Both blenders, suppliers and representatives of major importers were present which created a good place for discussions and changing views.
Neil Watt, BB Energy
Crude and Refined Products Strategist
Argus is a highly respected forum within the industry which attracts a wide range of knowledgeable and highly accomplished professionals. One thing that I feel makes Argus stand out is in respect of the depth of product knowledge and expertise among the participants, something which is highly valued.
Max Thomasson, CHS
Director of Trading, Renewable Fuels
An insightful conference attended by many key players in the industry. Presentations were high calibre and demonstrated strong domain expertise. It was refreshing to have both gasoline and biofuel participants together. I look forward to next year!
Babs Jonah-Olusen, Department of Petroleum Resources
Conference was very well put together and the topics covered were very enlightening.
Bert Witkamp, EAFO
Being an outsider to the gasoline business, the conference was an eye opener for me and I gained precious insights in the gasoline supply and demand dynamics. Before attending the conference I would never have thought of the connection between the changing sulphur requirement for shipping fuel and the gasoline supply, a change is around the corner.
Download your copy of the Argus Global Gasoline sponsorship brochure to discover how you can position your organisation as an industry leader through branding, speaking and exhibiting opportunities.