The UK government has removed all remaining domestic restrictions in England. Please click here for more information.
Biomass will be a hybrid event for any attendees who do not wish to attend in person can register for virtual attendance.
For those attending in person, we ask that all attendees take personal responsibility for their health and safety and be mindful of the health and safety of others near and around them.
Our Covid policy for attending in person is:
- Facemasks are recommended
- Attendees are requested not to attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have a positive test. The conference is available online and will be streamed live for those who cannot attend in person
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms such as high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste, etc. or if you have been in contact with someone who has had Covid-19 in the past ten days, you must not attend the forum in person. Please contact the events team to assist you with converting your pass to virtual attendance (if applicable). Please email email@example.com for assistance.
During the event:
- Please allow more time for collecting your badge as we have measures in place for social distancing at registration
- Hand sanitising stations will be located around the venue
- Whilst networking, please remember not all attendees may be comfortable shaking hands
- Argus endeavours to provide minimal touchpoints during this event. All registered attendees have access to the virtual conference platform
- All conference materials are included on the platform to avoid distributing and sharing printed materials
- Questions to speakers can be sent via text live on the conference platform should you wish to avoid microphone sharing
- All paper products, pads, and pens will be removed from meeting rooms
- Touchpoints will be reduced in the lunch and refreshment services
All the above is subject to change to meet changing regulations from England’s government and local authorities, and to comply with hotel policies in response to the pandemic.
Last updated: April 2022
Intercontinental London – The O2 safety and hygiene protocol
For further information on the hotel’s Covid-19 special measures please click here.