Join bitumen industry leaders in Tehran on 16-17 April to share insight, network and do business.
The bitumen market has evolved rapidly in recent years following fluctuating crude and VB prices, uncertain supply and changing trade flow.
Under the endorsement of NIOC, the 3rd Argus Iran Bitumen Conference will gather regional and international stakeholders, traders and end-users within the industry for insights into the the current dynamics of the market and to explore the growing importance of Iran in the global bitumen industry.
Upon registering for the conference, you also receive access to the Argus Petroleum and Trade Logistics Day on 17th April, which covers topics such as feedstock pricing, sanctions relief and storage and logistics.
New this year - Top three highlights in 2018:
- An agenda built around networking: maximise your face-to-face time with 10+ hours of networking activities. You will benefit from ad-hoc business meetings and purposeful discussions thanks to conversation starter sessions, extended breaks, dedicated meeting spaces and an evening cultural dinner reception.
- Exhibition space: showcase your equipment and technologies. Argus’ team is at your service to organise business introductions and meetings at your stand.
- Interactive panel discussions: Dialogue focused on top industry challenges, new markets and upcoming opportunities allows delegates to gain first hand insight into the market and stay up to date on the bitumen market.
- Meet local producers and understand their short to medium term plans
- Forge partnerships with international traders looking to secure an edge in the market.
- Meet directly with end-users of bitumen to do business
- Understand the dynamics affecting the prices of bitumen
- Highlight your expertise and position yourself as a key player within the bitumen industry through a sponsorship
Download the 2018 conference brochure
Inside you will find:
- A detailed agenda showcasing topics and speakers
- The countries, organizations and job titles attending the event
- Information about sponsoring or exhibiting
- Feedback from previous attendees
- Registration information
Topics discussed include:
- Addressing complications with bitumen feedstock; expectations from price and supply
- Iran’s bitumen production: refinery specs and capacities
- Insight into major import markets: India, South Asia, East Africa, Europe
- Updates on Iran’s export infrastructure and capabilities
If you would like to get involved as a speaker or to suggest a topic please contact:
+971 4 375 9527
For more information on sponsorship please contact:
+971 4 434 5116
- Bitumen producers and refiners
- Bitumen traders, buyers, resellers
- Shippers, ship brokers
- Financial institutions
- Highway, Road Construction Contractors
- Highway, Road Transport Authorities, Ministry/Department of Transport Officials
- Municipal Road Construction Authorities
- Technology solution providers, technology consultants
- Shipping and transport companies
Download post-event report
Download your copy here
Argus Bitumen provides weekly commentary and a wide range of price assessments for domestic and export bitumen markets in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
Find out more