Join LPG industry leaders in Tehran on 17-18 April to share insight, network and do business
With global LPG demand growing and Iran emerging as a significant player in the industry, the 3rd Argus Iran LPG and Petrochemicals Conference provides an exclusive platform for industry experts to gain insight into market trends, explore opportunities and develop new relationships to navigate the evolving landscape.
Following the success of the first two editions, the 3rd Argus Iran LPG and Petrochemicals Conference will bring together local and international LPG producers, traders, marketing and distribution companies, government entities, propane dehydrogenation (PDH) producers, shipping companies and EPC companies.
Join key stakeholders on 17-18 April 2018 in Tehran to hear more about new developments in the industry. Upon registering for the conference, you also receive access to the Argus Petroleum and Trade Logistics Day on 17th April, which covers topics such as feedstock pricing, sanctions relief and storage and logistics.
New this year - Top three highlights in 2018:
- An agenda built around networking: maximise your face-to-face time with 10+ hours of networking activities. You will benefit from ad-hoc business meetings and purposeful discussions thanks to conversation starter sessions, extended breaks, dedicated meeting spaces and an evening cultural dinner reception.
- Exhibition space: showcase your equipment and technologies. Argus’ team is at your service to organise business introductions and meetings at your stand.
- Interactive panel discussions: Dialogue focused on top industry challenges, new markets and upcoming opportunities allows delegates to gain first hand insight into the market and stay up to date on the base oils market.
- Gather news on exclusive market updates and key industry developments in LPG and petrochemicals from experts and policy makers.
- Network with buyers of LPG for PDH production and domestic use.
- Source LPG directly from the producers.
- Network and develop quality business relationships with international and regional end users, traders and refiners.
- Meet with industry leaders to identify emerging commercial opportunities and nurture existing relationships.
- Position your organization as a leader in the LPG industry in Iran.
Download the 2018 conference brochure
Inside you will find:
- A detailed agenda showcasing topics and speakers
- The countries, organizations and job titles attending the event
- Information about sponsoring or exhibiting
- Feedback from previous attendees
- Registration information
Topics discussed include:
- Developments in Iran’s LPG production – Persian Gulf Star Refinery, new phases of the South Pars project and other updates
- Growing LPG demand from the PDH sector: Developments in China, South Korea, Japan
- Outlook for LPG demand and supply in India
- Demand trends in South Africa’s LPG markets
- Autogas and LPG consumption in Eastern Europe
If you would like to get involved as a speaker or to suggest a topic please contact:
+971 4 375 9528
For more information on sponsorship please contact:
+971 4 434 5116
The 3rd Argus LPG & Petrochemicals Conference serves as the ideal platform for decision-makers to meet industry peers, exchange ideas, and plan for the year ahead.
+971 4434 5116
Download post-event report
Download post-event report
- LPG suppliers
- Regulators and government entities
- Trading companies
- Marketing and distribution services
- Shipping and logistics companies
- Integrated energy companies
- Technology solution providers, technology consultants ...and more!