Conference pass rates: 4-5 October 2023
*Pass rates - exclusive of VAT
Conference pass (4-5 October) - Standard rate - From 9 September 2023
Local rate for GCC headquartered blenders
- Blender companies headquartered in the GCC qualify for a discounted rate to attend the conference. To find out if you are eligible for this preferential rate, please contact email@example.com
- Book a group of 3 passes and receive 15% off the 2-day conference pass rate
- Book a group of 5 passes and receive 20% off the 2-day conference pass rate
If you have any questions about the group rates contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment method - Invoice
*By registering online you will be asked to pay by invoice. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
An in-person conference pass provides:
- Access to all conference sessions taking place on 4-5 October 2023
- Conference luncheon, coffee breaks, continental breakfast on 4-5 October 2023
- Access to all available post event conference slides
Hotel accommodation and Visa application
Delegates are responsible for their hotel, travel and visa arrangements. Event room rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
View the conference booking terms and conditions.
Antitrust compliance reminder
Argus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of the Argus Base Oils Middle East Conference is to help market participants understand the major issues shaping the market. The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.
The organizers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruption. In such circumstances, our normal cancellation rules and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of the organizers impair or prevent the organizers from being able to perform any activities relating to this event, each delegate releases the organizers from any liability, relating to such events.