A dedicated event for Asia’s added value fertilizers market!
Argus Added Value Fertilizers Asia is a new one-day conference focused on the specialties and enhanced efficiency fertilizers which can add the most value to Asian crops and Asian companies.
The market for fertilizers which offer better nutrient use efficiency (NUE) - and therefore higher yields and return on fertilizer investment for farmers – is growing fast. At this conference you can examine the size of the market in Asia, hear the latest agronomic research driving new product development and network with potential customers, suppliers and partners in this sector.
At the conference you will meet attendees from across the supply chain who are involved with slow and controlled release fertilizers, specialties, water solubles, micronutrients, foliar fertilizers and biostimulants. You will benefit from a balance of technical and scientific content in addition to commercial and business growth assessments of this region.
Why you should attend:
- You can assess global developments in the enhanced efficiency and specialty markets to help grow your business in Asia
- Hear about the latest products and technical innovations
- If you want to promote your product range in Asia the conference provides a great platform to do this
- Assess how the Zero Growth Policy and increasing emphasis on NUE in China will support growth of added value products
- Meet distributors and develop your distribution channels across Asia
2018 confirmed speakers:
- Kevin Moran, Chief Technology Officer, Kingenta
- Ping He, Ph.D, Professor in Plant Nutrition and Fertilizers and Director, IPNI China
- Krish Shanmuga, Global Market R&D Manager - Agricultural Specialties, Solvay
- Matthew Carabott, Head Agronomist Asia, EuroChem Agro Asia
- Ming Xian Fan, Ph.D, Director, China Program, ZNI, International Zinc Association
- Juan Benavente, Business Manager, Asia-Pacific, Tradecorp
- Wilson Boardman, Managing Director, Micromix Plant Health Ltd
- Dr Venkatesh Devanur, Managing Director, Agri Life – India
Argus Asia Fertilizer 2018, 11-13 April
The conference is being held alongside the 14th annual Argus Asia Fertilizer 2018. The conference attracts 500+ market players with representation from 54 countries from 300+ companies, and is the no.1 event for finding new opportunities and new contacts in the Asian fertilizer market.
You can take advantage of special prices for attending both events – saving you up to $495 off the combined price.
A sample of companies that attended Argus Asia Fertilizer 2017:
Yuntianhua, Mekatrade Asia, Mitsui & Co., Chengdu Qunbo Technology, Erlianhot Tianyu Trading, Sichuan Highlight Fine Chemicals, Shandong Moith Ecological Fertilizer, United Wealthfert, Wuzhoufeng Agricultural Science & Technology, Valency International Trading, Valagro China, Canpotex, Hubei Sanning Chemical Industry, Ferpacific, Jiaocheng Sanxi Chemical, PhosAgro Asia, Thyssenkrupp, Kingenta, Tessenderlo Chemie, Rio Tinto, Eirich China, Hap Seng Fertilizers, China Blue Chemical, Hebei Shengyi Fertilizer, Guangdong Zhanhua Group, Mitsubishi, Merrycorn, Keytrade, Xing Hua International, Solvay, ETG, Yantai Huahai International Trade, Quantum Fertilisers, Agrifert Malaysia, Jiangsu Huachang Chemical, Sesoda, FAIT, Samsung C&T, China Agricultural University, Hubei Xinyangfeng Fertilizer, China Phosphate Fertilizer Industry Association, Allied Harvest Company, ICL Speciality Fertilizers, Twin Arrow Fertilizer, Heartychem, Yunnan Xiangfeng Chemical Fertilizer, Reliance Industries, Thai Central Chemical Public, Tianjin Bohua Yongli Chemical Industry, Sichuan Blue Sword Chemical Group, Fertisul Beijing, Zhengzhou Fertilizer Innovation Union, Dragon Asia Fertiliser, Itochu, Guangdong Tianhe Agricultural Means Of Production, Wu Yang Wilson International Trading, and many more…
For further information on Argus Added Value Fertilizer 2018, please contact us using the details below:
+44 20 7780 4340