ARGUS Asphalt Annual
The Argus Asphalt Annual 2018 report is your annual forecast update on the latest developments in the asphalt market, including production, trade flow and consumption data.
Published annually, this forward-thinking and comprehensive report is recognised as the only available study in the world that provides asphalt supply and demand projections for more than 80 countries to 2022.
Featuring a medium-term analytical view of the market, it offers essential insight for asphalt producers, consumers, distributors and trading companies trying to evaluate their current position and opportunities for the future.
The report also shows historical trends in production, consumption, imports and exports for the countries covered, including regional changes in fundamentals.
- North America
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Western Europe
- Central and eastern Europe
- Russia and central Asia
- Middle East
- South Asia
- Northeast Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Access individual country overviews, with tables on asphalt capacity, consumption, production, imports and exports from 2013-22
- Maps showing asphalt-producing refinery locations
- Asphalt production by refinery for many countries
- Updated information on refinery shutdowns and coker installations, and their impact on asphalt production
Customers that benefit
The Argus Asphalt Annual report is the encyclopaedia of the opaque global asphalt market that the industry relies on for strategic and mid-term plans. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers can rely on the fundamentals data to better understand future supply and demand scenarios.
- Traders turn to our regional trade maps and individual country overviews to examine the balance of various regions and evaluate how best to fulfil future needs.