- Shahrom Yusuf, Head Marketing & Sales, Petronas
- Greg Dolan, Chief Executive, Methanol Institute
- Kenneth Medlock, Senior Director, Rice University’s Baker Institute
- Robert Meaney, Co-Founder, Kaizen Clean Energy
- Cory Phillips, Director of Engineering, Air Company
- Omar Talib, President, ControlRooms.ai
- William Roberts, Senior Associate, Generate Capital
- Michael Wang, Director of the Systems Assessment Centre of the Energy Systems Division, Argonne National Lab
- Pernille Olsen, Senior Business Development Manager Decarbonisation, Maersk
- Adi Aggarwal, General Manager, Sea-LNG
- Beau Berthelot, Director of Alternative Fuels, Maritime Partners LLC
- James Lamoureaux, Chief Executive, IGP Methanol
- Dave McCaskill, VP Methanol & Derivatives Services, Argus
- David Fyfe, Chief Economist, Argus
- Roel Salazar, Chemicals Consultant, Argus
- Leanne Tan, Associate Editor, Argus
North America’s leading methanol event - back and in-person
The 19th annual Argus Methanol Forum returns to Houston Texas, September 12-14, 2022. Do not miss the key event in the industry’s calendar for market participants looking to do business with the biggest buyers and sellers of methanol.
As the contract negotiation season commences, ensure that you are in the best position to meet decision makers, gain updates into market dynamics and trade flows and get the latest insights into new and evolving methanol applications that will shape the future of the sector.
Do not miss your chance to connect with budget holders in the methanol industry and make informed decisions about your future growth strategy. Register soon to save with early-bird registration.
Key insights into sustainable production and alternative uses of methanol
From bio methanol to renewable methanolKey insights from industry leaders who are exploring, or already producing methanol that has a lower environmental impact than traditional methods.
Marine fuelsHear from global industry experts on a variety of topics, including how methanol can compete with other sustainable fuels to become a marine fuel that can help the shipping industry reduce its environmental impact.
Alternative fuelsGain insight into the use of methanol as an alternative fuel for automotive applications and identify how the technology and demand will develop in the coming years.