ARGUS Asia-Pacific Products
The Argus Asia-Pacific Products service includes a daily report that publishes prices and commentary on the international bulk spot market for petroleum products in Asia-Pacific.
It is one of the leading services serving the oil industry and is widely used as a reference in the pricing of petroleum products.
- Access to Argus Direct: Receive the very latest market reporting from around the world, quickly and conveniently
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for your key prices and markets
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful custom graphing to directly compare multiple prices
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Receive daily market reporting and intelligence: Get key headlines, insightful commentaries and pricing snapshots delivered to your inbox
- Get full market clarity: Stay up-to-date with the what, where and why via continuous regional coverage
- Gasoline prices: 97R, 95R and 92R
- Naphtha prices
- Jet-kerosine prices
- Gasoil prices, including 0.5pc, 0.25pc, 0.05pc, 0.005pc and 0.001pc
- Fuel oil prices: Medium- and high-sulphur fuel oil (HSFO), 180cst and 380cst
- Low-sulphur waxy residue (LSWR) V-1250 prices
- Bunkers and marine fuels, including bunkers 180cst and 380cst, marine gasoil and marine diesel
- Petroleum products prices for fuel oil, gasoil, jet, naphtha and gasoline
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Tender, bid and offer information
- Market commentary
- Historical data
- Spot freight rates
- Crack spreads
Customers that benefit
The Argus Asia-Pacific Products service provides prices that are used in a wide range of applications, as well as the commentary to give you the content you want. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders involved in the buying and selling of oil products use Argus’ prices as accurate and impartial references when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Refinery operators that require market data and historical prices to create the next stage of their business plans gain insight from our coverage.
- Power plants, petrochemical producers and airlines rely on our prices for accurate assessments of the value of energy.