ARGUS Methanol Outlook
The Argus Methanol Outlook service gives you a comprehensive global view of the industry, including regional dynamics and feedstock insights, in a single report.
It provides a 24-month rolling price forecast and forward-looking analysis of global methanol supply and demand, trade flows and market dynamics. Each month you will receive a PDF report with high-impact visuals delivered straight to your inbox. And an Excel file of extractable data will be available on the Argus Direct platform.
- Make better decisions with accurate insight into short and medium-term developments, trusted price forecast data and market insights
- Identify arbitrage and trade opportunities throughout the forecast period with regional analyses, independent price data and expert market insight
- Mitigate risk to your business with information on potential regulation, policy changes and supply/demand outlooks
- 24-month rolling price forecast and forward-looking analysis of global methanol supply and demand, price spreads and market drivers for each region
- 5-year forecast issued annually
- Analysis of energy assumptions, feedstocks and production economics plus updates on turnaround schedules, supply disruptions and capacity additions
- Regional commentaries, including trade flows and import/export data, freight and supply chain insights
- Review of key market sensitivities and bull/bear risks that could affect price forecasts
- “What’s changed” summary highlighting major developments affecting forecast updates
- High-impact visuals and clear executive summary overviews
- Analyst access
- Downloadable datasets
Global markets covered
- Natural gas
Customers that benefit
- Commercial teams
- Large trading companies
- Banks and investors
Argus’ in-depth data and insight are delivered by experts across the value chain, from wellhead to warehouse, located in 26 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres.