We invite you to take part in the Argus Mineral Fertilizers – 2022. FSU, Caspian and Black Sea Markets international conference, which will be held on 15-16 September 2022 in Batumi (Georgia). The event will be organised with the support of the general partner, IK Group. The conference’s strategic partners include Wondernet Express Investment Group and Trammo.
As part of the conference programme on September 16, participants will be able to visit Batumi’s fertilizer transshipment terminal owned by Wondernet Express Investment Group and Trammo.
Argus Mineral Fertilizers – 2022. FSU, Caspian and Black Sea Markets is the region’s largest international conference, bringing together a wide range of key producers, trading and transport companies, infrastructure owners, shippers, exporters, banks and other financial institutions, as well as relevant government agencies.
More than 250 participants from 35 countries took part in the conference in 2021.
The market of mineral fertilizers continues to develop in the rapidly changing external environment. New restrictions imposed on the exports and transit of industrial goods through certain territories will subsequently lead to significant changes in commodity market flows, including those in the mineral fertilizer industry. The market’s unprecedented structural changes leave open the question of what will the mineral fertilizer export geography look like by mid-2022.
The conference programme will cover the following topics:
- Major trends in the global fertilizer market;
- Changes in fertilizer trade flows in the FSU regional markets;
- Urea market in the Caspian, Black and Mediterranean seas regions;
- New logistics infrastructure in the Baltic and Black Sea ports, and changes in fertilizer trade flows;
- Land logistics in the region: development of rail transportation routes, and competition from road transport;
- Overview of the bulk carrier freight market in 2022;
- Containerized and multimodal transportation of fertilizers: new opportunities for suppliers.
Standard participation cost:
1 250 € plus 20% VAT