The Argus Phosphates service is your reliable and proven source for independent and highly accurate information on the latest deals and prices in the global phosphates market. Published weekly, the report includes 40 key market assessments, as well as price inputs for cash-settled fertilizer swaps.
This service also covers important industry news and provides intelligent and insightful analysis of government policies and the output status of the main producers, as well as a summary of producer commitments for the month relative to output. Key import and export data from the main consuming and exporting regions are also included.
- Phosphoric acid
- Phosphate rock
- Sulphur and ammonia raw material costs
- Movement in freight economics affecting netbacks
- Market pricing for the main phosphate fertilizer products
- Summary of key deals for the week
- Producer commitment analysis
- Forward-looking analysis
- Historical data
- Freight economics
- Production data
- Key export and import data, including analyses of stock levels in key markets
- Market news
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Downloadable market data including spot phosphate deals, phosphate deliveries to Indian ports and phosphate producer commitments
Customers that benefit
The Argus Phosphates service is read by global producers, trading companies and importers of phosphate fertilizers. Subscribers also include government agencies, financial institutions and agronomists around the world. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers and trading firms leverage Argus' fertilizer pricing in the processing and procurement of raw materials and blending. Traders involved in the buying and selling of fertilizers use our price assessments when carrying out trades and contracts. Our price assessments provide domestic and international businesses with supply certainty at sustainable prices.