ARGUS Quarterly Potash Outlook
The Argus Quarterly Potash Outlook service offers you reliable insight on global potash markets across the next three months and three quarters.
As well as providing unbiased, independent forecast prices, this service also gives you short-term intelligence on regional market dynamics, including supply, demand and trade.
Published quarterly, this detailed market outlook helps you to understand future developments for international potash.
- Inform your business plans: Get accurate, reliable insight into short- and medium-term developments.
- Mitigate risk to your business: Stay up to date with potential regulations, policy changes and challenges.
- Access comprehensive market data: Examine extensive raw data to assist your research and planning.
- Find your next big opportunity: Independent market data and expert insight help you to identify future opportunities.
- Forecasts for key global potash prices across the next three quarters
- Assessment of potash production and sales curtailments
- Analysis of new capacity, including planned and under-construction projects
- International trade balances for the next three months and three quarters
- Outlooks for key fundamentals affecting the market
- Coverage of key demand developments and their impact on the market
- Vancouver fob
- FSU fob
- Southeast Asia cfr
- Brazil cfr (granular)
- Europe cfr €/t (granular)