ARGUS Polyethylene Outlook
The Argus Polyethylene Outlook service gives you a strategic view of the industry, including regional dynamics and feedstock insights, in a single report.
It provides a 24-month rolling price forecast and forward-looking analysis of global polyethylene supply and demand, trade flows and market dynamics. Each month you will receive a PDF report with high-impact visuals delivered straight to your inbox and an excel file of extractable data available on the Argus Direct platform.
- Make better decisions with strategic insight into short and medium-term developments, price forecast analysis, and market insights
- Identify arbitrage and trade opportunities throughout the forecast period with regional and inter-regional analyses, independent price data and expert market insight
- Mitigate risk to your business with information on potential regulations, policy changes, and supply/demand outlooks
- 24-month rolling price forecast and forward-looking analysis of global polyethylene supply and demand, price spreads and market drivers for each region
- 5-year forecast issued annually
- Analysis of energy assumptions, feedstocks and production economics plus updates on supply disruptions and capacity additions
- Regional commentaries, including trade flows and import/export data, freight and supply chain insights
- Review of key market sensitivities and bull/bear risks that could affect price forecasts
- “What’s changed” summary highlighting major developments affecting forecast updates
- High-impact visuals and clear executive summary overviews
- Analyst access
- Downloadable datasets
Global markets covered
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Natural gas/NGLs
Customers that benefit
Sales and marketing, procurement, and strategic planners in:
- PE/PP producers
- Brand owners
- Other end use markets eg appliances, automotive
- Traders and distributors
- Feedstock suppliers
- Financial institutions
- Packaging warehouses
Argus’ in-depth data and insight are delivered by experts across the value chain, from wellhead to warehouse, located in 26 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres.
Solicite mais informações
Teremos o prazer de lhe oferecer mais informações sobre nossos serviços pagos. A Argus produz informações e serviços para mercados globais, o que exige o compartilhamento de suas informações pessoais com empresas do grupo Argus e fornecedores de serviços sediados dentro e fora do Espaço Econômico Europeu (European Economic Area, EEA). A Argus Media pode utilizar os dados enviados para encaminhar informações sobre produtos e serviços relacionados ao grupo Argus que possam ser de interesse da sua empresa. Você pode cancelar a inscrição dessas atualizações a qualquer momento. Gerenciamos seus dados pessoais de acordo com a nossapolítica de privacidade.