ARGUS Mideast Gulf and Indian Ocean Products
The Argus Mideast Gulf and Indian Ocean Products service is the only comprehensive report that exclusively covers the regional oil products market, providing price assessments, news and in-depth analysis.
Since March 2017, our report has served as the vehicle for the fuel oil 380cst fobFOB Fujairah barge assessment, which is conducted on our online price discovery platform, Argus Open Markets.
- Access to Argus Direct: Receive the very latest market reporting from around the world, quickly and conveniently
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for your key prices and markets
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful custom graphing to directly compare multiple prices
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Receive daily market reporting and intelligence: Get key headlines, insightful commentaries and pricing snapshots delivered to your inbox
- Get full market clarity: Stay up-to-date with the what, where and why via continuous regional coverage
- Naphtha, including an assessed west coast India differential
- Jet fuel
- Fuel oil, including the 380cst fob Fujairah barge assessment on Argus Open Markets
- The fuel oil 380cst fob Fujairah barge assessment, which is the Mideast Gulf’s most active independent price assessment for a refined oil product
- Assessments of oil product prices in the Mideast Gulf and Indian Ocean markets as differentials to key global benchmarks
- In-depth market analysis
- Details of tenders to buy and sell, as well as deals done
- Information on refinery shutdowns
- Freight rates and map
Customers that benefit
The Argus Mideast Gulf and Indian Ocean Products service is part of Argus’ continuing commitment to the development of the Middle East as an important trading hub for refined products. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Oil product traders use Argus’ prices as accurate and impartial references when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Refinery operators that require market data and historical prices to create the next stage of their business plans gain insight from our coverage.