ARGUS Russian Crude Exports
The Argus Russian Crude Exports service includes a weekly Russian-language publication that provides extensive coverage of Russian crude exports.
Our report includes detail on export destinations and volumes, the plans of exporters and buyers, crude price movements in Russia and developments in export-related infrastructure. It also features monthly statistics for crude transportation by pipeline and rail, and production of crude and gas condensate.
- Baltic region and northwest Europe
- Black Sea and Mediterranean
- Eastern and central Europe
- Arctic region
- Russian far east and Asia-Pacific
- Current crude prices in Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Overview of the global crude market
- Current and retrospective crude prices at Russian ports
- Results of tenders and spot transactions
- New destinations for crude shipments
- Schedules of crude shipments by sea
- Market for the Druzhba pipeline
- Overviews of individual markets and oil companies
- Comparative analysis of crude exports and domestic sales
- Changes in crude quality
- Analysis of crude transit through Russia
Customers that benefit
The Argus Russian Crude Exports service includes exclusive news on crude markets from primary sources, and prices and forecasts to support your business decisions. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- State authorities need our information to regulate crude export volumes and prices for taxation purposes.
- Traders need our data to monitor the value of Russian crude, develop a marketing strategy based on our assessments of export volumes and destinations, and to search for counterparties and new markets.
- Analysts and consultants in the crude market use our information to analyse the current market situation and possible future scenarios.
+7 495 933 75 71