ARGUS Monthly Ammonia Outlook
The Argus Monthly Ammonia Outlook service offers you reliable insight on global ammonia markets, covering the next three months and three quarters.
As well as providing unbiased, independent forecast prices, this service also gives you short-term intelligence on regional market dynamics, including supply, demand and trade.
Published monthly, this detailed market outlook helps you to understand future developments for ammonia and related markets, including ammonium phosphates, caprolactam and acrylonitrile.
- Inform your business plans: Get accurate, reliable insight into short- and medium-term developments.
- Mitigate risk to your business: Stay up to date with potential regulations, policy changes and challenges.
- Access comprehensive market data: Examine extensive raw data to assist your research and planning.
- Find your next big opportunity: Independent market data and expert insight help you identify future opportunities
- Forecasts for key global ammonia prices across the next three quarters
- Historical one-month production cost assessment
- Analysis of new capacity, including planned and under-construction projects
- International trade balances for the next three months and three quarters
- Monthly outlooks for key fundamentals affecting the market
- Coverage of key demand developments and their impact on the market
- Middle East fob
- Tampa cfr
- North Africa cfr
- India cfr
- East Asia cfr
- Yuzhny fob