ARGUS Monthly Sulphur Outlook
The Argus Monthly Sulphur Outlook service offers you reliable insight on global sulphur markets, across the next three months and three quarters.
As well as providing unbiased, independent forecast prices, this service also gives you short-term intelligence on regional market dynamics, including supply, demand and trade.
Published monthly, this detailed market outlook helps you understand future developments for international sulphur and related markets including ammonium phosphates, sulphuric acid, natural gas and crude oil.
- Inform your business plans: Get accurate, reliable insight into short- and medium-term developments.
- Mitigate risk to your business: Stay up-to-date with potential regulations, policy changes and challenges.
- Access comprehensive market data: Examine extensive raw data to assist with your research and planning.
- Find your next big opportunity: Independent market data and expert insight help you identify future opportunities
- Forecasts for key global sulphur prices across the next three quarters
- Maintenance updates for sulphur producers
- Analysis of new capacity including planned and under construction projects
- International trade balances for the next three months and three quarters
- Monthly outlooks for key fundamentals affecting the market
- Coverage of key demand developments and market impact
- China cfr
- Brazil cfr
- Middle East fob
- Black Sea fob
- Vancouver fob