ARGUS NGL Americas
Argus is your reliable source for Americas LPG prices, market-moving news and expert commentary. This service is invaluable to anyone looking for insights into the domestic industry and its related commodity-related news including olefins, crude oil and natural gas. Customers rely on Argus for market-appropriate methodology and volume-weighted average pricing for deals done throughout the trading day.
- Natural gasoline
- Spot market deals done for Mont Belvieu and Conway
- Daily prices for Canadian markets
- Extensive coverage of Latin America and Caribbean NGLs
- Daily propane and ethane forward curves for the US
- Entire-day trade range prices
- Volume-weighted average prices for Mont Belvieu and Conway
- Market-appropriate methodology
Customers that benefit
The Argus NGL Americas service provides readers with daily LPG prices in a single source. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders involved in the buying and selling of LPG use Argus prices as accurate and impartial references when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Oil majors and independent LPG companies use the information to enhance their marketing strategies and search for counterparties and new markets.
- Analysts and risk managers use the data to analyse the current market situation and possible future scenarios.
- Finance officers use the information to analyse the market, evaluate risks and work out their investment strategies.