Global price reporting agency Argus invites you to take part in the Argus Coal 2024 conference, which will be held on 25-26 April 2024 in Istanbul.
The event will focus on the restructuring of coal exports amid the changing geopolitical environment, failures in supply chains and global imbalances in energy flows.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Transformation of the global coal market
- Global market pricing, volatility reduction and shifts in the correlations between global benchmarks
- Implementation of the green agenda in Europe against a backdrop of global economic changes
- General overview of Turkish imports
- India and China as growth drivers for global coal trade in the medium term. Impact of plans to develop domestic mining in India on coal imports
- Russian coal market: Further growth owing to restructuring of export flows
- Coal exports to southeast Asia. New centre of metallurgical coal demand
- Global demand for coking coal – the structure of supply and demand in Europe and Asia
- Supply and demand balance of vessels, changes in routes and export geography, freight rates for coal transport
- Railway infrastructure bottlenecks in coal mining regions. New infrastructure projects
- Petcoke market outlook
Book your place by 31 December to save $550 with the super early bird rate!