ARGUS Russian Fertilizer
The Argus Russian Fertilizer service report features a short analysis of the international nitrogen, phosphates and potash market, including an analysis of Black Sea and Baltic export trading activity. Once every two weeks, our subscribers receive an overview of the Russian fertilizer market, including price data and analysis of price development. The information on Russia’s fertilizer market also contains an analysis of supply-demand balance, rail providers’ data on fertilizer shipments to key agricultural regions, as well as market participants’ comments.
The report regularly features overviews of the markets of commodities used for producing fertilizers, such as sulphur, as well as an analysis of the markets of leasing railcars to transport various types of fertilizers.
Moreover, each release of the Argus Russian Fertilizer service report contains calculations of export parity price indexes for fertilizer and sulphur producers in Russia and Kazakhstan, data on the tariffs for transit through the territories of neighbouring countries, Russian Railways’ (RZD) tariffs for transporting fertilizers across Russia, lease rates of various railcar types, fertilizer transshipment costs at Black Sea and Baltic ports, and other market indicators.
- Price review of the Russian fertilizer market
- Flow charts of price indicators on key fertilizers on various delivery bases
- Information on new production and infrastructure projects in the industry
- Price assessments for sulphur in big bags on a cpt St Petersburg basis
- Monthly overview of Russia’s sulphur market, including export loadings
- Overview of the market on rolling stocks for fertilizer transportation (published monthly)
- Export parity price indexes for fertilizers and sulphur
- •Ammonium nitrate
- Urea ammonium nitrate (UAN)
- Ammonium sulphate
- NPK fertilizers
- Potassium chloride, and others
Customers that benefit
- Fertilizer producers and suppliers in Russia, Belarus and central Asia use Argus assessments as price indicators to market their products, as well as for formula-based pricing.
- Agricultural producers rely on Argus price data when assessing potential costs for fertilizer procurement.
- Transportation and logistics companies, stevedores and freight forwarders use Argus data to forecast the utilisation of their infrastructure and rolling stock load.
- Banking and financial analysts use Argus information to evaluate the investment appeal of the industry and market players to build financial models.
+7 495 933 75 71