Help and support for the ARGUS Direct platform
Before contacting support for the Argus Direct platform, you may find the answer to your question in one of our online resources:
- Argus Direct: User manual
- Argus Direct for Spreadsheets: User manual
- Argus Direct for Spreadsheets: Installation guide
- Argus Direct for Spreadsheets: FAQs
Alternatively, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to search within Argus Direct/Argus Metals
Searching for an exact phrase
To search for an exact phrase, put the phrase in double quotes. For example: "North America"
Combining different searches using Boolean operators
- To search for one word or the other, put "OR" between them. For example: America OR crude
- To search for one phrase or the other, put the phrases in double quotes and then put "OR" between them. For example: "North America" OR "crude oil"
- To search for multiple phrases, put the phrases in double quotes and then put "AND" between them. For example: "North America" AND "crude oil" AND "gasoline demand"
- To search for a combination of one or more phrases, use a combination of above operators with parentheses. To search for crude oil in North America or crude oil in South Africa, for example: ("North America" OR "South Africa") AND "crude oil"
Excluding content from search
To search for a phrase whilst excluding another phrase, put "NOT" between them. For example: "North America" NOT crude
If your query is not covered by the above, please contact us by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us: email@example.com