- Geopolitics and economic outlooks: What can the world expect from 2023?
- Deep dive grain and oilseeds markets analysis in the short, medium, and long term
- Fertilizers: Managing cost and efficiency as prices rise and regulations tighten
- Biofuels: An additional market and an aid to decarbonisation?
- What does the future hold for biogas?
- Farmers as energy producers
- Zero carbon – How will the agricultural industry be carbon neutral by 2050?
Bringing the grain expertise to Paris
Hear from and engage with senior industry stakeholders, Argus and Agritel experts at this hybrid conference that will offer both in-person and virtual access to a global audience from across the agricultural, fertilizer and biofuel markets.
Book by 25 November 2022 to save €300 with your early bird discount!
2022 has seen huge geopolitical and economic upheaval across the globe. The impact of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has been felt in financial, energy, fertilizer and agricultural markets. This impact continues to worsen. This is a critical time for the global grains industry to meet, together with fertilizer, biofuel and energy market participants to regroup and refocus on navigating the current challenges facing the sector.
Building on the themes of growth and opportunity, the 2023 conference agenda will provide a deep dive into the developments that shape the present and future of the international grains and oilseeds markets.
Attend with your in-person or virtual pass to engage in direct networking with senior decision makers from some of the world’s leading producers, traders, financial institutions, shipping and logistics companies and public agencies in the grains, oilseeds, biofuel and fertilizer markets.
Register your interest
Complete our form to register your interest in Paris Grain Conference, formerly Paris Grain Day, and we will keep you up to date with the latest event announcements.