One month has passed since IMO 2020 came into effect, directing oceangoing vessels to switch from heavy bunker fuel to the cleaner 0.5% very low sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO). Listen to our latest podcast to learn how the US shipping industry has reacted to the mandates.
Listen in as host, Tracy Vowel, VP, Business Development discusses the impact of IMO 2020 on the European shipping industry with Stefka Wechsler, Editor, Argus Marine Fuels.
- How the transition period disrupted the market
- Alternative fuel of choice for compliant shippers
- Impact on the supply/demand of VLSFO
- Scrubber adoption
- Impact of IMO 2020 on European shippers - one month on
- Impact of IMO 2020 on Asia-Pacific shippers - one month on
- Argus IMO 2020 hub
From crude oil to metals, Argus covers a wide range of global energy and commodity markets.