Americas’ clean fuels markets are starting to display the first signs of recovery as mobility restrictions imposed during the quarantine are being lifted.
Which countries show the most consistent recovery and what are the expected effects across the region?
In this week's episode of Market Talks, Vanessa Viola, SVP Latin America, and Clayton Melo, Brazil Country Manager, take stock of the Americas’ clean fuels markets after 100 days in quarantine.
- Daily service: Argus Brazil Motor Fuels
- Daily service: Argus Mexico Fuel Markets
- White paper: Argus provides price visibility to the entire diesel supply chain in Brazil
- Map: Fuel Terminals in Major Brazilian Ports
- Podcast: Driving Discussions: Brazilian motor fuels market after coronavirus
- Podcast: Driving Discussions: Impacts of Covid-19 on Brazilian ethanol market
- Webinar: Clean Fuels: Are all roads still leading to Latin America?